Meet Dr. Roberto Galindo
Periodontist | Implantologist
Dr. Galindo graduated from the Universidad Francisco Marroquín, Guatemala with his Degree in Dental Surgery in 2004.
This award-winning doctor's years of experience assure only the highest quality of work. He also has great respect and love for his community and volunteers his free time and resources to provide access to dental treatment for those who can't afford it.
- Bachelor in Science. Universidad Francisco Marroquín- Facultad de Odontología, 1999-2001
- Degree in Dental Surgery. Universidad Francisco Marroquín- Facultad de Odontología, 2002-2004
- Patient Work 2005-2007
- Master of Research in Biomedicine, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (2009-2011)
- Master in Periodontics and Implantology, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya (2009-2012)
- Clìnicas Odontològicas Hurtarte, Private Practice Specialized in Periodontics and Implantology (2013)
- Zona Dental Guatemala, Private Practice Specialized in Periodontics and Implantology (2013-2016)
- Clinical-Case Pathology Tournament held by Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala. Attended by all dental schools in Guatemala and El Salvador. (15 dental school teams) • Third Place 2003 • Second Place 2004
- Mediterranean Dental Forum. Barcelona, Spain 2011. Oral presentation on Research. Bisphosphonates in Periodontics • Finalist 2011
Spanish and English.