Meet Dr. Luis Ramírez
Dr. Luis Ramírez is committed to providing you with the highest standard of personalized care in a gentle and professional manner.
Our certified maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Ramírez, caters to patients that expect experience and expertise in their surgical care.
- San Carlos University of Guatemala (USAC) School of Medicine 1990-1991
- San Carlos University of Guatemala (USAC) School of Dentistry 1992-1997
- Guatemalan Social Security Institute: General Trauma Hospital – Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Guatemala City (1999-2001)
- Hospital Centro Infantil de Estomatología (CIE): Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery – La Antigua Guatemala, Sacatepéquez (2002-2003)
- Mexico and Spain:
- Biotechnology Institute (BTI): Dental Implantology, México, DF and Vitoria Spain (2004)
- Asociación Mexicana de Ortopedia Maxilar (AMOM): Maxillofacial Orthopedics and Orthodontics, México, DF (2005-2007)
- Universitäts Spital Zürich (USZ): Orthognathic Surgery, Zürich, Switzerland (2008-2009)
- Head of Department of Oral Surgery Mariano Galvez University, 2003-2006
- Member of the Scientific International Committee “Dental Dialogue” Journal
- Lecturer in Implant Dentistry, BTI
- Instructor Dental Implantology Course, Millennium Study Group
German, Spanish and English.